Advanced Nutrition for Women
SoySentials’ unique blend of soy protein, potent antioxidants, probiotics and herbs gives you an unparalleled nutritional approach to women’s health. The formula is powered by Reliv’s exclusive LunaRich™ soy powder, developed by leading scientists to maximize soy’s documented health benefits.
Ingredients work together to promote bone health, support the immune system and ease the symptoms of menopause, hot flashes and PMS to keep you performing at your peak. Take control — and take care — with SoySentials.
The 10 grams of soy found in each scoop of SoySentials® gives you more than just a healthy serving of plant-based protein.
Research shows the phytoestrogens found in soy can perform the same functions of estrogen, without the negative side effects. Phytoestrogens can help alleviate menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, and brain fog while working synergistically with calcium for healthy bones.
Even further, soy’s phytonutrients, antioxidants and protein help promote healthy cholesterol levels, maintain healthy blood sugar and reduce body fat with proper diet and exercise.
For centuries, women have relied on herbs such as chasteberry, licorice root, dong quai and black cohosh to ease hot flashes, balance mood swings and promote overall feminine health. SoySentials combines these herbs with a host of other ingredients, such as red clover, wild Mexican yam and green tea extract, and merges traditional remedies with cutting-edge science.
Reliv’s exclusive LunaRich® soy powder
You’ve found a nutritional breakthrough — scientifically designed to maximize soy’s documented health benefits.
10 grams of non-GMO soy protein, rich in phytoestrogens and antioxidants
It helps alleviate common menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats and forgetfulness, promotes healthy cholesterol levels, maintains normal blood sugar levels and promotes bone health.
Protykin®, an antioxidant and cardioprotectant
You can reduce hot flashes, balance mood swings, improve bone density and promote cardiovascular health.
An optimal blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs that contains no saturated fats, trans fats or artificial preservatives
You receive the most effective possible nutrient levels for better health and a better quality of life.
Other potent antioxidants, such as CoQ10 and grape seed extract
It protects cells from free radical damage, promotes heart health and supports the immune system.
Calcium, an important mineral
It reduces bone loss and strengthens bones, and may improve ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
B-complex vitamins, including folic acid
You’ll be helping to produce and maintain new cells, and to lower cholesterol and heart disease risk.
Vitamin E, an antioxidantEnter your text here...
It boosts immunity, reduces heart disease risk and promotes proper functioning of nerves and muscles
* Comment: “Every month, I’d experience discomfort, crabbiness, mood swings — I was not a happy camper. With SoySentials, those PMS issues are a thing of the past. And I know SoySentials will continue to support me nutritionally through menopause and beyond. I feel in control of my life again.” ~ Chris Toriello, North Yarmouth, ME
* Comment: “At age 40, I became menopausal and began experiencing huge mood swings. I could not control my moods, no matter how hard I tried. I started on SoySentials and, within two months, my entire family noticed a huge improvement in my demeanor. At one point early on, I decided to cut back on the product to save money. What a mistake that was! Everyone can see that I am a much calmer and happier person thanks to Reliv! Soysentials helps balance my life as a wife, mom and friend. I believe every woman needs this product!” ~ Carla Pence, Harper, KS
* Comment: “Hot flashes were a constant part of my day and kept me up through the night. SoySentials helped bring them under control.” ~ Julie Waterman, North Yarmouth, ME
* Comment: “SoySentials® helps me perform my best in every facet of life all month long. You can bet there will always be a can in our house. Never get between a woman and her SoySentials!” ~Niki Haas
* Comment: “I am thrilled that Reliv has a product that benefits women in all stages of life!” ~Gail O’Hanlon Wolfe
* Disclaimer: The statements contained in this material have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The personal testimonials shared reflect individual experiences and are not necessarily typical of the results you may obtain. Reliv products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How much should I take daily? Suggest one scoop daily in the beverage of your choice. If you are dealing with a health issue you can take 2 – 3 scoops per day.
Can I mix with other Reliv products? Absolutely, all Reliv products are designed to be taken together. Only ReversAge is recommended to be taken separately in the evening.
How soon will I see results? Nutrition directly affects the daily functioning of our bodies. Everyone’s body is different as to how much they need nutritionally and how quickly they will see results. Better skin, nails, improved energy, improved moods, relief from minor aches and pains, better sleep, more productivity, and mental clarity are just a few results that people notice. People are seeing results in numerous areas of chronic health as well.
A small percentage of people experience a “correcting crisis” while on any optimal nutrition program, stay the course – it is working! When your body begins cleaning out toxins, metabolic wastes and the like, you may experience uncomfortable symptoms. These symptoms are transient, however, and are a clear indication that your improved nutrition program is truly working and leading you to improved health. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water to help flush out these toxins. Remember that healing is a process, and new benefits can often be seen even after several months on the products.
Are there any drug interactions? It’s always a good idea to check with your healthcare professional if you’re concerned.
Additional Questions? Please contact us and we’d be more than happy to answer your questions.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.