We know hydration is vital to athletic performance. Dehydration can lead to physical fatigue, muscle cramps and even impaired mental function.
Studies show the benefits of isotonic sports drinks go beyond simple hydration. In fact, the American College of Sports Medicine recommends a carbohydrate-based sports beverage throughout strenuous exercise to provide sustained power, replace energy and ensure rapid muscle recovery. Innergize!® performs better than water alone, replacing electrolytes and other key nutrients lost during exercise.
Still think plain water is enough?
Innergize! provides your body with the combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids it needs to stay in top form. It’s the perfect complement to your active lifestyle. With Innergize!, you can excel — on or off the playing field!
At the gym. Keep yourself running with a bottle of Innergize! on the treadmill to replace electrolytes critical to endurance.
On the field. Hit a home run when you fill the water cooler with Innergize! to give the little league team an extra advantage.
In hot weather. Combat dehydration and overheating when you’re mowing the lawn in the summer sun.
For everyday energy. Enjoy Innergize! daily for a refreshing way to keep you going through work and errands all week long. With two delicious options — orange or lemon — there’s a flavor you’re sure to love!
Distinctive, advanced ingredients mean Innergize! stands out in a crowd of sports beverages.
An advanced blend of vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates designed to help prevent dehydration and restore energy
You’ll be able to work out longer and more effectively with less fatigue while maintaining your electrolyte balance.
Antioxidants in the form of Vitamins C and Vitamin A — including beta carotene
It protects cell membranes against damage including protecting skin from environmental stress.
ChromeMate®, the most readily absorbed form of chromium available
Your body will be able to process carbohydrates more efficiently and will receive a boost in energy production, muscle development and fat and cholesterol metabolism.
OptiZinc®, the most readily absorbed form of zinc available
You’ll receive numerous benefits to your immune system and help in repairing muscle damage, which helps you recover faster after you workout.
L-Carnitine and L-Glutamine
It helps transport fatty acids to release more energy and promotes lean muscle development.
Balanced level of sodium and potassium which are important cellular electrolytes
It supports muscle exertion without cramping and perspiration without salt depletion.
Guaranteed quality ingredients
Reliv’s company-owned-and-operated manufacturing facility, the industry’s top suppliers and an uncompromising quality control program all ensure product purity and potency — guaranteed.
* Comment: “Innergize! gives me the hydration and electrolytes I need to perform my best. I drank Innergize! during my half Ironman and it kept me steady throughout all 70.3 miles of swimming, biking and running!” ~ Robin Allsopp, Basking Ridge, NJ
* Comment: “Each day I swim long distance and Reliv Innergize! is vital to my performance. As a long distance swimmer, muscle fatigue and cramping is an issue. Prior to swimming I take Innergize! and have no muscle fatigue or cramps and have increased endurance, strength and speed. In the evening I take Reliv Now, Innergize!, ProVantage, ReversAge and wake with no muscle aches at all and great energy. Thank God for these wonderful nutritional products which have naturally enhanced my athletic performance!” ~ Dorothy Cunningham, Newburgh, NY
* Comment: “With Reliv I can train full-time — up to 5+ hours a day — without limitation. Before I started on Reliv two years ago, I used to experience shoulder soreness between events. Not any more. When training, I take three main shakes of ProVantage, Reliv Classic and Reliv Now for Kids throughout the day, plus Innergize! and Arthaffect in a water bottle during practice. My dream is to represent my country at the Olympics, and Reliv will be with me every step of the way.” ~ Joshua Fleagle, competitive swimmer, St. Marys, OH
* Comment: “Thanks to Reliv I recover faster from the stresses that training places on my body. My twice daily shakes of Reliv Now®, ProVantage® and Optain!® (Innergize! in the US) have also helped improve my strength and overall health. With the heptathlon, I have to train for all seven events every week, plus strength training, core training, speed endurance, sprints and block starts. Reliv helps me stay on track and in pursuit of my dream to one day represent my country in the Olympics.” ~ Niki Oudenaarden, heptathlete, St. Albert, AB, Canada
* Comment: “I have the energy I need for long workouts and the ability to recover quickly. My daily shakes include Reliv Classic®, Innergize!®, ProVantage and Arthaffect®, and I like a shot of 24K™ before workouts. My plan is to work harder than everybody else and beat them out for a spot. Reliv nutrition is helping to make it happen.” ~ Denzell Dotson, All-State offensive lineman, Glendale, AZ
* Disclaimer: The statements contained in this material have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The personal testimonials shared reflect individual experiences and are not necessarily typical of the results you may obtain. Reliv products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How much should I take daily? Suggest one scoop mixed in 8 ounces of water. Comes in delicious orange or lemon flavor.
Can I mix with other Reliv products? Absolutely, all Reliv products are designed to be taken together. Only ReversAge is recommended to be taken separately in the evening.
Are there any drug interactions? It’s always a good idea to check with your healthcare professional if you’re concerned.
Additional Questions? Please contact us and we’d be more than happy to answer your questions.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.